A series of photographs from the Evening Echo files
1. 21.10.1988. Save a seal campaign. Children bought in old Towels
2. 17.10.1988. The School orchestra having some help from Bromfords School staff, Digby Fairweather and Stan Baker.
3. 30.06.1988. Children who took part in a Fun Run and raised £2000 for Great Ormond Street Hospital and local charities
4. 10.09.1990. Two former pupils who painted a map of the British Isles on the school playground… with permission… Adam Hilton and Allan croft .
5. 24.02.1989. Pupils at Gateways supermarket with the manager R. Smith
6. 15.07.1988. Pupils on an English lesson. Junior reporters interviewing the Headmaster, Mr R.Cook