In 1912 William & Rosa Brown moved from Brockley with their blended family of Ruth & Hilary who were teenagers. Hilary writes fondly of living here with 2 cows, Diana & Twinkle, a pony & a terrier dog called Togo. This house was a good 20 mins walk from the train station. Waterproof boots were required during the winter months as the lane was always muddy.
Does this house still exist?