This document has been lent to us for publication on our site. The poem refers to the last time the old St Catherine’s Church was used, on 30 May 1873, before it was rebuilt.
The first verse reads
For the last time, priest and people
In this ancient church are met;
Of the blessed truths declared here
Never one may we forget.
Does any one have any information about the author of the poem, who is believed to have signed it W.H.L.?